colour coated sheets
This products is available in various forms, namely roll formed panels, trapezoidal profils, corrugated sheets, plain sheets, coils and narrow slit strips. Moreover, it is available in a variety of grades, colours and forms to meet specific customer requirements.
- High tensile steel now available till 550Mpa UTS.
- Special formulations used for chemical pre-treatment and coating ensure a long life and exterior durability.
- A precision finish that is uniform in colour, glass, texture and film thickness.
- Sigenion designs and surface finish otherwise not obtainable.
- Flexibility of gauge, width, grade and surface finish
- The coating consists of Aluminium (55% in weight ratio but 80% in surface volume ratio), Zinc (43.5% in weight ratio) and Silicon (1.5% in weight ratio).
- The GALVALUME steel coating combines the barrier corrosion protection of aluminium with the sacrificial protection of zinc, giving the advantages of both metals. The result is a coating that lasts a long time, a coating that provides cut-edge protection along sheared edges, and therefore, a coating that offers excellent protection to steel sheet.
- GALVALUME, in bare as well as pre-painted condition, finds wide application not only where corrosion resistance is required, but also where high temperature resistance, heat reflectivity, flexibility, formability and paintability are required. Color Coated Galvalume, essentially a pre-painted GALVALUME, offers the flexibility to create beautiful appearances in varied colors at the same time packing the superior performance of GALVALUME.
colour coated roofing sheet Features
PPGI and Galvalume base and bare Galvalume
The main difference between galvanized steel and galvalume is the plate coating. Surface of galvanized steel evenly distributed the layer of zinc materials, which plays the role of anodic protection for base material, that means corrosion of zinc material give the protection of the base material , and only when all the zinc coating is corroded ,can harm done to the base metal inside.