PVC Roofing Sheets
Light weight: Convenient to transport, handle and fix. Made of fire retardant, non combustible material. Tough, highly durable and ductile: Adaptable to curved structures. Good load bearing capacities.
- Superior structural and mechanical properties and dimensional stability.
- Highly resistant to corrosive action of acid and alkali.
- Moisture and rust proof, resistant to atmospheric pollution.
- Affords protection from harmful UV light.
- Virtually maintenance free.
- Termite and fungus proof.
- Superior thermal insulation properties: Keeps cool in summer / warm in winter.
- High reusability and scrap value.
- Resistant to high wind pressure.
- A wide range of colours and shades ( with semi-transparent and opaque options) : Provides Attractive aesthetic appeal and varied application options, saves on painting costs.
- Hygienic and virtually maintenance free : Smooth surface makes it almost maintenance free and easy to clean. Does not absorb dust, grime and moss.
- Ensures even distribution of light : Savings in electrical lighting costs.
- Water, corrosion, acid and alkali proof : Makes it ideal for chemical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
- Easy workability : Easy to install, dismantle, cut and handle with standard tools. Non - carcinogenic material : No health hazard as in asbetos sheets.
- Does not spread fire, unlike commarcial quality FRP.